Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Introducing baby!

I just adopted a baby.

It is crazy how it all happened. Baby's mom was super eager to find her son, 'Brent' a good home. I met her, we talked, I handed her a paper bag and she handed me her baby. I am still waiting on shot records- but I have not heard from the baby momma since she gave me her child.

I really did not have a lot of time to take care of baby when I first got him, there was that hair sale and I wanted to look for some new outfits- so I left baby with my mom and stepdad for a bit.

We decided to rename him. Brent will now be known as 'St. Vincent De Price Damien Rosemary's Baby'- we can just call him Vinny or VD for short.

VD seems like a really smart little 4 day old, he hasn't cried once and I even had to check if he was a live as he was just laying there staring at us blankly.

I will take him to the doctor soon. I sure hope his mom gives me his shot records and health history.

0 comments:

Post a Comment